Friday, August 28, 2009

CAR


so while i was leaving the grocery store today i walked to my car, pushed my beeper/ unlock button and nothing happened than i tried to pull the door open and nothing happened!! when i looked inside my car i saw a very ugly little dog!! AW WW NOT MY CAR! i just tried to get in to someone Else's car!!! after i had realized that it was not mine i looked up and there was my car exactly when i left it! 2 parking spots down!! ha ha leave it to me to do something like this!! :) so here's a warning to all you others with white TC's don't park by me, unless you don't have a problem with me trying to get into your car!! :0

4 comments:

  1. That's really funny! I'll admit that I have done the exact same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awkward! (Hot car, by the way.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Nikki.. hot car!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks! i really love it!! and it was very awkward!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...