Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 09-


Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

well I have two, both my life long friends

first Amanda or as I call her Manda
she has been my friend since 2nd grade,
we have had our rough patches but are making our way back,
she was there for me when my grandmother died and more recently while my mom was sick!
I love her like a sister and she will always be one of my best friends no matter the distance or time that has past I feel as though we can always count on each other!
second my other life long friend Christina,
we have been friends since 1st grade,
we where in each others wedding have worked together, and hopefully our children will play together
I love Christina dearly and I'm sad that our lives have gotten so busy that we haven't seen nearly enough of each other lately!

2 comments:

  1. Cute blog! So fun that you live in oregon- I grew up right across the Columbian in Vancouver, Wa! And I love that you are doing this challenge- I was going to but got too lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ariel! Thank you for leaving me a comment at A Woman's Haven. Please email me at awomanshaven@hotmail.com so that we can discuss my Pay it Forward post.

    Chas

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...