Thursday, March 3, 2011

Show Me Your...

Rings
(yes it has been over 3 years and my rings are still separate, I don't think we will ever get them soldered together)

Did you look at rings
together?

Not really,
I mean we would walk by the jewelry place in the mall and I would say I like that to about a million things

Do you like your ring? Did you from the beginning?...and be honest!

Yes, I liked it! at the time I wanted a different band but now I love them together and can't picture it any other way

How often do you wear your rings?

Always,
I never take them off

Do you clean your rings?

Nope,
oops!

What went through your mind the very first time you saw your ring?

Shock and It's so simple and Pretty


Head on over to Mrs. yellow Ribbon and show us your....
Rings

3 comments:

  1. I love mine except they are gold. I get them dipped in silver but I love them so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how pretty :) love your blog hun! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I'd solder my rings either! I just posted my rings flipflopcombatboots.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...