Friday, February 25, 2011

Fawk you Friday

BWS tips button

If your new to Fawk you Fridays head over to Boobies, Babies, and a Blog to join in on the fun
and LINK up!

For this lovely Fawk you Friday I'm going to start by giving a big Fawk you award to SNOW, its 4 days to March and that means no more snow, just rain

a second Fawk goes to my Bank account for not have mystery money (money that you have but are not sure where it came from) in it!! I HATE money (but only because I have none)

and last but defiantly not least a really BIG Fawk you to my waist line, I have been with out Candy or Sweet for a whole 4 days now and I can see no difference, this is a girl that need instant gratification

2 comments:

  1. Maybe I'm taking this Fawk You Friday thing too far! I think I swear too much. :(
    Give your body a few days to catch up to the unsugar train. It takes at least 2 or 3 days for your body to start understanding what's happening...you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also looking for instant gratification...Despite having mono, no appetite, and no energy to even get to food...I've lost NO weight...go fawking figure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...